Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Useless Gift (a past draft)

crossing over the night.., almost wasn't sleep in a week.., prepare a lot for the final day.., spend much time just for made a bunch of stupid folders to make a cyber labyrinth ... buy a laughing jacket.. make an unacceptable song... and try to arranged it in a freaky cd
and let's see the result.. "bingo! i'm just being a looser!!"


i'm just trying to being brave enough.., and i got it..
but suddently.., it happened in front of me..
i must choose one of two things that i really need in this world..
Friendship.. or Love..

i need friendship just because it was very difficult to me to have a friendship.. i'm not like any other guys which have a lot of friends.. i just have some of friends in my side.. have a thousand friends is not enough, but have an enemy is more than enough...

Love.., it wasn't just a feeling.. it more than a life... and sometimes.. it can make me life..
but actually.., love will be complete if ur mate have it too..
and then.., in this case.. unfortunately it just a one-handed love for me..
it is strong and unbeaten feeling of love that i have.., but it wasn't have the lucky.. just one-handed love..
oh my...

so.. with a smile in my face and a heartache.. i'm going home.. burn the cd that i made n turn to sleep..
hmmh..  hyaawn... (but how about the jacket!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment