Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lalalala... with you..


Hhehe.., yesterday was so awesome for me...
I’m walking around almost all the city just by with her...
my heart once again was being so smile...
we laughed, smile, and talk each other without being realize that we’ve already cross the street around 45km.. Hhahahai...  #ohmy

I was wearing a new dress, a special one... J hehe
 in the middle of the street, we talk about the past memories...
a memories that had been happened with us...


*i really wanna tell her when the first time i made her face’s turns to red..
whiihihi.. but i don’t.. ^_^

We’re going home, but suddently there’s a big smoke in front of us..
people said that there’s a demo around 1km in front of us..
so we turn back and find another way to went home..
it’s a far route that we choose  that honestly i don’t really know it.. hahaha..
i just ride her motorcyle n enjoy the route.. *u know, i think i should thanks to the demonstrant for make more time with her.. ^^)v

it was such a hot day, that i’ve had..
but luckily i have my heart’s cooler behind me, so it doesn’t matter at all.. hihi..  6(~~,)9

in the middle way, she said the same words again.. this is the third times she said “baju baru awak iya?” to me.. *i bet she wanna say something to me, but i don’t know what it could be actually..
so i just smile and said something to make her smiley too.. hhehe..
J

we buy something to her brother and go went home.. *not really after all, we just buy something to drink again n go for the real way home.. hahaha..

finally we arive at her home, i’m really tired at this time.. but looks like she knew what i need..
it’s “Strawberries!!”.. wow, hahaha.. yummy.. *thankyuu.. ;D

time to end this day with her and went to the real house, my real home..
*see yaa.. i walk over from her house, not far from it, i turn my head to see her again..  *but who knows that actually she still looking at me..  hehehe.. my face turns to red and i turn off my head to the right place again..  fufufufu.. *^_^*

bye day.. bye uu..
lalalala.. goodbye day..


2 comments:

  1. it Looks like that you love the girl very much, right?? I can feel your feeling. it will be a great day when we could be together with someone we love. yes, I understand.

    If I were her, absolutely i'll be so happy. but, in the fact i'm not. :D hihihi

    You know? Maybe I'll tell you something about me. I never has a relationship even If I've 17 years old this year. When i was in senior highschool (now, I'm a new student university) I love one of my friend. but, till the end of our highschool, I never told him about it. and you know?? it hurts me until now. No one know about my feeling for him. just Allah and me. I know that i'm not the best for him.I'm not beauty, i'm not rich, i'm not clever, and other things about me that I can't tell. because, when I remember everything about my self, my tears will drop at the same times and I can't stop it anymore :''( I can't send this love. This feeling feels so sick and I don't know what to do. i just believe that Allah has prepare the best for me. :')

    Hahaha I'm sorry cause I talk too much. :D I just wanna say that your girl must be very happy together with you. longlast for both of you, barkah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaa.. thank u so much for sharing me ur love story.. it just like we have almost the same story.. haha.. what a kind.. B)
    i'm now 18 years old and never have a girl friend.. it sucks maybe.. but actually i have fun with it.. just to make it clear.. the girl that i tell in this post is actually not yet to be my girlfriend.. but for the truth, i trully love her.. haha..
    its begin from around 4 years ago, but yes.. we still be a friend right know.. it's better for me to guess that she loved me than to face the truth that she's maybe not.. haha..

    the last, for the longlast words that u say to me.. i hope it becomes true.. not just for me.. but for you too with someone u love too actually.. :-bd

    ReplyDelete