Monday, July 2, 2012

a little Accident

you know.., i'm in the way to finished write about my 18th birthday which is still being a draft right now... suddenly my mother told me to deliver something to my grandma house. it's around 15km from my house..

because it's my mother's, there's no way that i can say no.. haha..
so, in the middle of the night me and my cousin across the night with a motorcycle just to deliver a thing called hekter... *oh my...

it was just fine, until we're going back from my grandma house.. i set the gear on 3, suddenly there's a girl who's drive motorcycle too.. she wanted to across the street from another side to the other side without realize that i'm just 2 meter beside her..


so.. it's happened!... BAMMM!! we were crushed! my cousin had thrown away from motor and i'm  just being trailed with the motor follows me and befall me right at the top of me...

after that i didn't remember exactly what's happened to me.. all i know is i'm just in a hospital and i look my head and my right hand was in pains..

not long after that, i went to my house and take a rest... hahahaha...
so that's all guys...

all i can say is.. be careful when you ride something fast... and don't erase your smile even you're in the middle of your death... hehehehe...  ^_____^)/ :c

keep your smile guys!
@smilereasons :)] 

No comments:

Post a Comment